Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
Enterprises that confront with the requirements of internationally recognised standard ISO 14001:2004, approve their commitment to the installation and implementation of an effective management tool, which is based on the following principles:
- Prevention of pollution
- Continuous improvement of their environmental performance
- Compliance with applicable environmental legislation.
Just some of the benefits of implementing an Environmental Management System (EMS) are:
- Reduction of production costs of products and services, because of the rational management of natural resources and saving energy
- Creation of a relationship of trust between enterprises and local authorities, which helps to speed up approvals for companies requests
- Prevention of environmental accidents
- Recognition by consumers
- Compliance with environmental legislation
ABIUD Solutions gives the opportunity to any kind/type of company to implement Environmental Management System and get certified with Accredited Certification Body for ISO 14001:2004.