Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2008 is an internationally recognized standard for quality management concerning all companies, regardless of type, size, product or service.
The standard itself provides the methodology for the systematic control of a company’s operations in order to ensure the expectations and requirements of the customer.
A Quality Management System is a tool for:
- Corroborating the reputation of a company by ensuring customer loyalty
- Creating opportunities for penetration into international markets and improving the image and credibility of the company
- Decreasing production costs due to optimized resource management and time
- Raising the awareness of employees in quality management
Certification according to ISO 9001:2008 provides any company with the following advantages:
- A strong reputation for quality
- A systematic way of identifying customer needs and achieving consistent customer satisfaction
- Constant monitoring of internal processes leading to continual improvement
- Improved operational and financial performance
- Improved competitiveness
ABIUD Solutions gives the opportunity to any kind/type of company to implement Quality Management System and get certified with Accredited Certification Body for ISO 9001:2008.